How to choose your size
Take the measurements in cm with a tape measure net of any excess and compare them with the table below.
Take the following measures into consideration:
around the chest
Have a good time!
1. ROUND CHEST: Measure with a tape measure the circumference at the height of the fullest part of the breast and widest of the back;
2. WAIST: Waist circumference at the thinnest point;
3. HIP ROUND: Circumference of the hips at the widest point;
4. CHEST HEIGHT: Point the tape measure on the shoulder at the base of the neck and measure up to the most protruding point of the breast;
5. WAIST LENGTH FRONT: Point the tape measure on the shoulder at the base of the neck and measure at the waist passing through the maximum protrusion of the breast;
6. WAIST LENGTH BEHIND: Point the tape measure at the base of the back neck and measure up to the waist;
7. SHOULDERS: On the back, measure the width from shoulder to shoulder;
8. SLEEVE: Bend the arm 90 ° and measure from the base of the neck to the wrist via the shoulder the elbow.